The Arizona Blogger Network is looking for Network Members to contribute articles on every topic!
Need an idea? How about one of these:
- Arizona restaurant reviews
- Things to do in Arizona
- Hit the Trails (hiking trail reviews)
- Blogging tips/tricks/tools
- Blog photography tips
- Seasonal Recipes
- Latest/greatest workouts
Don’t see a topic you are interested in writing about? Send us your article or idea and we will review it to see if its a good fit for the network.
To get started please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Your Name
- Your blog name and URL
- The title of your post
- The content for your post
- Images (if applicable)
- A brief blog ‘bio’ and a head shot
Once your submission is reviewed, you will be contacted about the status and estimated publish date.
Guidelines for post submissions:
- Your post must be original content – written by you. Upon being published on the AZ Blogger Network, the content may not be published on any other site – including your own.
- Images must be your own. We will not accept any images that are from online sources.
- We encourage you to promote your submission on your blog, twitter, facebook or other social media.
- Please make sure to use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation when writing posts. Posts that are poorly edited may be rejected.
- There will be no compensation for guest posts.